- A positive mind attracts positive circumstances.
- A positive attitude helps to create great and harmonious relationships.
- A positive mindset creates a memorable first impression.
- Positive thinking is beneficial for vibrant health.
- A positive mindset is the key to success.
- Positive thinking abolishes stress.
- Positive thinking and an optimistic attitude helps you to turn your problems into opportunities.
- A positive mindset helps you to notice the abundance of good things in your life.
Positive thinking. Sounds simple doesn’t it? But the truth is it’s not always easy. Your life is made up of a myriad of habits, and habitual thinking is one of those habits. The Buddha once said a very wise thing: “You are what you think.”
If your thoughts create your who and your do, then it’s crucial that you learn to constantly chose a positive way of thinking, and more importantly to make an optimistic attitude a natural part of who you are.
The 8 Golden Rules of positive thinking will get you well on your way to making optimism a part of the fabric of your mind.
Let’s take a look at why these 8 Rules are so important:
1) A positive mind attracts positive circumstances. This is basic Law of Attraction 101. If you decide to become positive, then you will allow the Law of Attraction to work in your favor. The main principle of the law of attraction is that “like attracts like”. Just imagine how exciting it would be if you decided to make positive thinking your habitual way of seeing life. Imagine how many great things and wondrous things you would attract into your life by such a simple shift in your perspective!
2) A positive attitude helps to create harmonious relationships. It’s an interesting concept that when you chose a positive attitude, you start to notice a lot of positive qualities in people and choose to bypass faults. This in turn starts to create more meaningful friendships and harmonious relationships.
3) A positive mindset creates a memorable first impression. If you make a positive thinking your priority, you will always make a great first impression. This is because people are attracted to kind and friendly personalities and a good first impression will have a big impact on the development of your future relationships.
4) Positive thinking is beneficial for vibrant health. Positive thinking is very beneficial for your health. Several scientific studies have shown that people with a good, positive “vibe” are less likely to suffer from depression and they get ill more rarely than the negative thinkers. In many cases, bad thoughts are the main cause of deceases, and even the word “dis-ease” means that the person is not at ease. This is why it’s important to take care of your thoughts because your thoughts take care of your health!
5) A positive mindset is the key to success. The truth is that positive people are more likely to be successful than the negative ones. This means that when you begin to implement positive thinking into your life, that you will start to notice that your success becomes easier and easier! How awesome is that?
6) Positive thinking abolishes stress. The main cause of stress is worry and negative thoughts. Stress never solves problems, but on the contrary, it can leave you feeling helpless. Scientific studies have shown that positive people overcome stress more easily. When you start to increase the quantity of good and positive thoughts, your stress gradually dissipates, and you won’t notice it any further.
7) Positive thinking and an optimistic attitude helps you to turn your problems into opportunities. Negativity can blind people’s mind. If you turn your negative thoughts around by accentuating the positive, your eyes will open causing you to view your world as from the standpoint of empowerment. You will start to notice solutions and will begin to understand that every problem is actually an opportunity to grow.
8) A positive mindset helps you to notice the abundance of good things in your life. It’s a sad fact that some people live their life without knowing how blessed they truly are, and take many things for granted and including to be thankful for where they currently are in life. Remember, the Law of Attraction says that says: “like attracts like”. So things such as appreciation and gratitude will bring more of the same – good things to be thankful for. So count your blessings, and notice the abundance you have in your life right now, no matter how small you think it is.
It’s important to have a positive and optimistic outlook on life. Remind yourself of these 8 Golden Rules of positive thinking often, and more importantly take the time to train yourself to make your thinking positive, and your outlook optimistic. Above all, make positive thinking a lifelong habit and always endeavor to look on the bright side of things!
© 2015 by Dar Payment for Heal Your Life Workshops Worldwide, www.HealYourLifeWorkshops.com. Dar Payment is a Licensed Heal Your Life Workshop Leader, a published author, and an Intuitive Life Coach at www.Whispers-From-Heaven.com. You may reprint or share this article in any form provided that you do not alter it, and that you keep the bio line intact.